The Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association (CLAA) is an alumni network within the Cal Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA) that supports UC Davis students through mentorship and volunteerism. In 2017, CLAA created an award to help students with their financial needs and to enhance their experience while attending UC Davis.
The Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Student Award is available for sophomore through senior standing students. The 2021-2022 application is open until November 29, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. For questions related to this scholarship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about how to donate by visiting the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Give page.
Please review the following criteria to ensure that you are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Must be currently enrolled full-time sophomore through senior standing, or transfer students and be in good academic standing.
- Must have shown involvement in student organizations, clubs, community activities, employment, and/or personal situations.
- Has not been a recipient of the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Student Award in prior years.
- Have a current FAFSA or California Dream Act on file with the UC Davis Financial Aid Office.
- Priority will be given to students based on financial need.
To apply, fill out the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Student Award application form on the UC Davis Financial Aid page by November 29, 2022. In order to complete the application please follow these steps:
- Follow the link and sign in using your normal UC Davis log in and passphrase.
- Complete the General Application.
- Select the “Other Recommended Opportunities” tab and then select “Apply” for the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Student Award. Please note this is the only application the committees will view, they will not see the General Application.