The Cal Aggie Lambda Alumni Association (CALAA) is an alumni network within the Cal Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA) that supports UC Davis students through giving mentorship and volunteerism. In 2012, CALAA created a scholarship award to help students with their financial needs and to enhance their experience while attending UC Davis.
The Cal Aggie Lambda Alumni Association Student Award is available for sophomore through senior standing students. Applicants who apply by November 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. may be eligible to receive a $1,000 award in the winter quarter. For questions related to this scholarship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following criteria to ensure that you are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Must be at least a currently enrolled full time fourth quarter student with a minimum of 36 units completed at UC Davis and with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (UC GPA).
- Applicant demonstrates leadership in student organizations, clubs, community activities, employment, or personal situations.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident (*USC/LPR/or AB 540 eligible).
- Must be receiving financial aid such as, loans, work study or have “unmet” need.
To apply, fill out the Cal Aggie Lambda Alumni Association Student Award application form on the UC Davis Financial Aid page by November 30, 2021. In order to complete the application please follow these steps:
- Follow the link and sign in using your normal UC Davis log in and passphrase.
- Complete the General Application.
- Select the “Other Recommended Opportunities” tab and then select “Apply” for the Cal Aggie Lambda Alumni Association Student Award. Please note this is the only application the committees will view, they will not see the General Application.