Call 530-752-0286 to join, renew or upgrade a membership by phone. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
Impacts of your membership
Members of the Aggie Parent and Family Association (APFA) have the opportunity to take advantage of programming and networking opportunities that allow you to stay updated and connected to what’s going on at UC Davis. By becoming a member, you’ll have access to additional CAAA programming, discounts and other benefits. Your membership dues also help fund programming for all of our alumni, SAA members, provide scholarships to UC Davis Students and allow us opportunities to serve and connect Aggies. Our ultimate goal is always to help with the growth and success of our Aggie community.
Advantages of membership
The Cal Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA) works hard to serve our Aggie community with membership opportunities for students through our Student Alumni Association (SAA), their families through our Aggie Parent and Family Association (APFA) and of course our alumni. We strive to curate events, resources and benefits for our Aggies to serve them throughout their UC Davis experience and into their professional lives.
As an APFA member, you’ll be able to participate in events organized and curated to keep you up to date on UC Davis, opportunities for your student(s) and to provide resources and opportunities for our Aggie parents and families to connect and ask questions as your students navigate their college experience.
We highly recommend that parents and families take advantage of the opportunity to join with a Student Life and Parent/Family Joint Membership so your Aggie can be a part of SAA during their studies and have an automatic CAAA Life Membership upon graduation. You can also purchase a Student Life Membership at anytime for your Aggie separately from the APFA membership.
- Networking and social events throughout the world
- Free search tools to find alumni-owned businesses and partners
- Our monthly e-newsletter, In the Know
- Career networking opportunities
- In-person access and borrowing privileges at all 10 University of California libraries
- Discounts to restaurants, shops, home insurance and auto insurance in Davis and nationwide
- Exclusive invitations to Alumni Wine & Beer Program events
- VIP treatment at UC Davis events including Homecoming and Picnic Day
- Discounts on UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Courses
- Exclusive firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- Travel opportunities throughout the world
- Alumni locator service
- And much, much more.
Prices and benefits are subject to change. Memberships are tax-deductible gifts and are nonrefundable and nontransferable, unless purchased for someone else as a gift.