The Parent Council, a group supporting the UC Davis Parent and Family Program, fundraises to award a scholarship in honor of the Aggie Parent and Family Scholarship recipient.
The Aggie Parent and Family Scholarship is available for second, third or fourth year students . Applicants who apply by November 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. may be eligible to receive a $1,000 award in the winter quarter. For questions related to this scholarship, contact email@example.com.
Before submitting an application, please review the following criteria to make sure that you are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Full-time second, third, or fourth year student (is open to seniors – must be graduating in Spring 2023 or later). Full-time is defined as a student enrolled with at least 12 units.
- Must have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Must have a parent or family member be a current paid dues member of the Aggie Parent and Family Association (APFA) or the student must be an active dues paying member of the Student Alumni Association (SAA).
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Priority will be given to students based on financial need.
Application opens November 1, 2023. To apply, fill out the Aggie Parent and Family Scholarship application form on the UC Davis Financial Aid page by November 30, 2023. In order to complete the application please follow these steps:
- Follow the link and sign in as a "student" using your CAS UC Davis log in and passphrase.
- Under "My Application," look for the application name that matches the name of the scholarship.