The Parent Council, a sect of the UC Davis Parent and Family Program, fundraises to award a scholarship in honor of the Aggie Parent and Family Association. They are committed to improving the quality of the university experience for the entire UC Davis community. Second, third or fourth year students are welcome to apply for this one-
Before submitting an application, please review the following criteria to make sure that you are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Full-time second, third, or fourth year student (is open to seniors – must be graduating in fall 2019 or later). Full-time is defined as a student enrolled with at least 12 units.
- Must have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident (*USC/LPR or AB 540 eligible).
- Must have a parent/guardian be a current paid-dues member of the Aggie Parent and Family Association (APFA) or the student must be an active dues paying member of the Student Alumni Association (SAA).
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Students must include a resume along with their application.
- Please submit a copy of your MyAwards budget page in order to establish financial need/eligibility.
- Students must be available to interview in person with the parent review committee on Sunday, April 14, 2019.
- Here is the application in PDF.
- Deadline for the 2019 application is Wednesday, March 27, at 11:59 p.m. (PST) and must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications will be accepted after this time.
- Students will be notified by Sunday, April 7, 2019, if they are chosen to be interviewed.
- $1,000 Scholarship will be given for the Fall 2019 quarter.
If you have questions regarding this scholarship, contact email@example.com.