NAAA was established to bring together Native American alumni of the University of California, Davis and provide an opportunity for graduates to maintain a rewarding and continuing relationship with the university that furthers the achievements of Native Americans in higher education. NAAA is dedicated to serving the needs of the Native American community. NAAA exists to support, advocate, promote, and foster the academic, social, professional, and developmental interests of UC Davis’ Native American community, both past and present.
- Co-Chair External: Pamela Pretell '14
- Co-Chair Internal: Hailey Ferroni '12
- Member Relations Officer: Fabian Iglesias '15
- Network Leader: Kealani Beltran ‘18
- Network Leader: Lindsey Balidoy ‘19
CAAA Liaison: Paul David Terry '01