The college years represent a unique stage of parenting, one that offers new rewards as you watch your student take the next steps in his or her life, as well as new challenges as you face questions and concerns you have never faced before. The Aggie Parents Association is here to help you negotiate this stage, and discover how you can be involved and connected in the UC Davis community -- on and off campus.
The Aggie Parents Association was designed to create a community network for UC Davis parents, offering support, ideas and resources as families enter this new stage of life. Parents and supporters of UC Davis students are invited to join the Aggie Parents Association and gain access to an array of events, benefits, information and resources. Your one time payment helps to provide ongoing programs for UC Davis parents and families.
Members of the Aggie Parent Association are also eligible to volunteer through the UC Davis Parent Ambassador Program.
Membership includes the following:
• Two UC Davis Parent T-shirts
• Two membership cards
• Four complimentary passes to the Activities and Recreation Center
• 10 percent discount on UC Davis imprinted items at the UC Davis Stores
• Access to discounted admission at CAAA events
; including Vintage Aggies Wine
tastings and more
• Discounted tickets for events on Parent & Family Weekend
and Picnic Day
• An array of benefits and discounts
exclusive to Aggie Parents Association members
Becky J. Heard
Director of Parent and Family Programs